"When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace"
Mindful Living 101
This Mindful Living Class using meditation, yoga and science is a 6-week program for helping you reduce physical and emotional pain and suffering, reducing stress and anxiety, and improving your overall health and well-being. This is achieved by learning about and training the mind. Mind training through consistent present moment awareness allows you to keep your attention in the present instead of being lost in memories, or anticipating unknown outcomes in the future. It helps you to see where pain and suffering is exacerbated by our own patterns of behavior and how we perceive our experiences.
Is this for me?
This is a great program for beginners or anyone who wants to increase their level of mindful awareness.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about:
- The foundations of mindfulness
- How stress affects you physically and emotionally
- How perception affects our reality and drives behavior
- Mindfulness Meditation
- The Neuroscience of Habits and how to change them
- How to respond skillfully instead of react unskillfully to stressful situations
- The importance of self care and how to apply it